CPR AED First Aid Classes Los Angeles
We would like to thank you for visiting the online home of G Medical CPR also known as CPR First Aid Classes Los Angeles. G Medical CPR is a certified AHA training Site offering CPR cards and books the very same day of the class. We provide American Heart Association CPR, BLS, AED, Heartsaver and First Aid courses at very competitive rates. Here at G Medical CPR, it's simple, you will not leave our class without really understanding how to conduct Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid, and you'll get your card at the completion of the class. Our classes fall into three major categories;
BLS Certification for Healthcare
This Basic Life Support (BLS) class is geared towards all healthcare providers such as Nurses, Doctors, or anyone offering medical attention in a Hospital, Dentist's office, various medical facilities etc. CEU (Continuing Education Units) are units included for Free!!
Heartsaver® CPR AED
This CPR Class is dedicated to those needing CPR certification and first aid. This usually includes teachers, security guards, child development, or anyone required to have CPR certification who are not affiliated with the healthcare field.
Discount Group Classes in
BLS & Heartsaver CPR!
Have a large group at a clinic, club, or organization? Why go through the hassle of arranging travel for a group when G-Medical CPR can come to you? We can certify your whole group at once and give you a discounted rate. We offer Heartsaver, CPR, First Aid, AED and BLS classes for health care providers.
CPR First Aid Training Classes Los Angeles
- How much does it cost? BLS-CPR and CPR-First Aid AED classes are $50 per person. (Credit Card $5 fee)
- When can I take the class? Classes are Tuesdays/Thursdays at 5:30pm and Saturdays at 9:00am.
- How long is the class? Approximately 3-4 hours depending on class size.
- Where are you located? Our address is 905 S. Prairie Ave. Inglewood CA 90301. We are located in the 7/11 shopping center, FREE parking is available.
- Is there anything I should bring? Bring a pen & paper and be prepared to take notes and give compressions.
- Are you certified through the American Heart Association? Yes we are!
- Do I get my card the same day I complete the class? Yes! Your card will be valid for 2 years.
- How do I sign up? Call (310) 946-2533 to sign up for the next available class.
- I'm just re-certifying do I have to take the full class? Yes.
Why Choose G Medical CPR?
G Medical CPR gladly conforms to the American Heart Association CPR guidelines and American Red Cross CPR guidelines. Our experienced instructors make our classes more simplistic yet more informative than any other class you've ever been to. You'll learn something from us we guarantee it. And we have the best prices in town! Over the years, we've gained relevant experience that adds to our credibility as CPR instructors. We do our best to give our students the best possible learning atmosphere and experience, whether it be refreshments, frequent breaks, or team building exercises. We encourage our students to provide us with feedback and ways we can improve at the conclusion of every class. We take our reviews seriously click here to see our reviews. Most of all, we love what we do. When we look into the faces of the many people that will take the knowledge that they attained here back to their co-workers, their families and their communities, we get satisfaction in knowing that we may have played a role in saving someone’s life. This lets us know at G Medical that it’s all worth it.