American Heart Association CPR AED First Aid Classes Los Angeles
We would like to thank you for visiting the online home of G Medical CPR also known as CPR First Aid Classes Los Angeles. G Medical CPR is a certified AHA training Site offering CPR cards and books the very same day of the class. We provide American Heart Association CPR, BLS, AED, Heartsaver and First Aid courses at very competitive rates. Here at G Medical CPR, it's simple, you will not leave our class without really understanding how to conduct Cardio Pulmonary Resustation (CPR) and First Aid, and you'll get your card at the completion of the class. Our classes fall into three major categories see below;
BLS Certification for Healthcare
This a Basic Life Support class geared towards all healthcare providers such as Nurses, Doctors, and anyone offering medical attention in a Hospital, Dentist's office, various medical facilities etc. CEU units included for Free!!
Heartsaver® CPR AED
This CPR Class is dedicated to those needing CPR certification and first aid, this usually includes teachers, security guards, child development, and basically everyone else required to have certification but not in the healthcare field.
Discount Group Classes in
BLS & Heartsaver CPR!
Have a large group at a clinic, club, or organization? Why come to our office in small groups when G-Medical CPR can come to you, certify your whole group at once and even give you a discount. We offer all of our classes including Heartsaver and BLS for health care providers.
CPR First Aid Training Classes Los Angeles
- How much? BLS-CPR $50 for CPR-First Aid AED$50 AHA Book $20. (Cash / Credit Card $5 fee)
- When are classes? Classes are Tuesdays/Thursdays at 5:30pm and Saturdays at 9am
- How Long is the class? Approximately 3-4 hours depending on class size
- Where are you located? Our address is 905 S. Prairie Ave. Inglewood CA 90301, in a 7/11 shopping center, we have FREE parking.
- Is there anything I should bring? Bring a pen & paper and be ready to take notes and give compressions.
- Are you certified through the American Heart Association? Yes!
- Do I get the card the same day? Yes! your card will be valid for 2 years
- How do I sign up? Call (310) 946-2533 and get put on the next available class.
- I'm just re-certifying do I have to take the full class? Yes
Why Choose G Medical CPR?
Well G Medical CPR is not afraid to evolve, sure when we first started teaching this class our main focus was on conforming to the guidelines of the American Heart Association CPR and American Red Cross CPR, being the best instructors, and even having the best prices, but after loads of experience teaching for years, learning from our students, and pushing the envelope on every aspect of CPR, we've evolved to make our classes more simplistic yet more informative than any other class you've ever been to. You'll learn something from us we guarantee it. We've gained relevant experience in the field that would add to our credibility as CPR instructors, and most of all we mind our business, you see we try to give our students the best possible experience, weather it be refreshments, frequent breaks, or even a multitude of equipment and space. We ask our students of ways we can improve at the conclusion of every class, and we take our reviews seriously click here to see our reviews. Most of all we love what we do, and when we look into the faces of the many people that bring the knowledge that they attained here back to their co-workers and families, we know then that we did our part that could potentially save just one life, and we will know then that it was all worth it.