Front Desk Receptionist Needed
For Medical Office In Inglewood, CA
Schedule Type: Full Time or Part Time Depending on Availability (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour to start with increases depending on performance, also commission based on sales
Start Date: Immediately
Receptionist for Medical Office Primary responsibilities will be answering phone lines, processing clients, scheduling appointments, helping facilitate medical services. ( Drug Testing , Physical Exams and CPR Training )
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Answer incoming calls and schedule appointments.
• Greet people as they enter the building and process them for physical or drug test
• Maintain all company files.
• Processing CPR Students for class
• Cleaning when necessary ( sweep / organize paper work )
• processing payments, attention to detail when handing money
• Social media management, email blast and data entry
• Placing calls and text to remind students of perspective classes or appointments
• Excellent computer skills. Strong typing skills.
• Strong communication skills. Good phone demeanor.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects.
• Ability to work productively and independently.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be kind, engaging, and have positive energy
• Spanish speaking is a plus multiple Spanish callers come in need to know enough to schedule appointment
( or be willing to learn )
• Experience as a receptionist and/or secretary is preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work well with others
• Excellent inter personal and organizational skills
• Must be Punctual
• Must be able to provide Excellent Customer Service
The ideal candidate will have a friendly demeanor and a positive, “yes I can” attitude. He or she will be trustworthy, hard-working, responsible, punctual, motivated, be able to take direction and criticism, be able to work with minimal supervision, should always be respectful of co-workers and clients, have a willingness to help and train and must maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
It is important that the applicant understand that the Receptionist is the first point of contact for clients. Treating callers, with the utmost respect and courtesy is necessary for this position.
GREAT POSITION FOR STUDENTS looking to gain experience and add to resume, we are looking to hire multiple personnel so that the work load can be shared amongst a few people so that 1 person doesn’t have to work full time.
HOW TO APPLY: Please Reply with Cover Letter & Resume
before coming ton an interview please check out our website to see if this job is right now you