Did your job inform you that you needed your cpr card, and you were left thinking what do I do where do I go, I need my cpr certification because my job is dealing with mostly children or my nursing school requires it?
So what usually happens next is you will go the computer and do a search of the fastest place you can find a cpr card and get it right away so that you can get back to work or at least finish up your schooling. Then you see a list of companies that are an hour’s drive away and in Los Angeles traffic and you don’t have the time or the gas money to deal with it.
Well these were the circumstances that have brought about G medical CPR, see we were in your shoes wondering the same thing , so we thought to give you a local option that you can go to in the event you need your cpr card right away. We would love to help get you back to work with either a refresher course or the knowledge you need from taking the class for the 1st time.
G Medical CPR offers all the classes you’ll need to get your CPR card all you have to do is let us know what your job or schooling that you are offering and we will immediately let you know what you will need for your cpr certification.
At the same time we will make everything easy for you offering you the class time that fits your schedule and the price that fits your budget. We help the schools and jobs of the community getting these people that are offering that great service of care back to work immediately.
Let us explain the reason why you need your cpr card, see we understand your job or school made you get your cpr card, but until you understand why it is that you need that you may not see the value in getting it, or you may feel like you don’t necessarily need to get it every two years either after learning it once.
Top 5 Reasons to Learn CPR
- Well 2 years is a long time, and over that time you may have forgotten something that will help you to act and know exactly what to do in the event of an emergency.
- The American Heart Association is constantly updating its rules and regulations about how to perform the service more efficiently to save more lives at a better rate.
- Say for instance you needed cpr certification for your job but something happened at home with your grandpa at Thanksgiving dinner, well its more likely that you will save someone you know than not because, 80% or all cardiac arrests happen at home.
- Over 200,000 people die of cardiac arrest every year, and 50,000 of those lives could have been saved, so with more people understanding the numbers like these they will be more conscientious of how and why to act;
- Only 6.4% of cardiac arrests victims survive because of people witnessing the incident or do not know cpr. Or once the heart stops beating, brain death occurs in 4 to 6 minutes.
- Performing CPR provides oxygen to the brain and other vital organs to give the victim the best chance of full recovery after EMS takes over. If CPR is given within the first four minutes of a cardiac arrest, the chances of survival double.
- Most untrained bystanders hesitate to help a cardiac arrest victim., so whats happening here is that you don’t know cpr like its second nature, so you elect to not perform the procedure at all, and that leads to more deaths an it could be your loved ones.